Hello, and thank you for visiting! I am currently on an extended blogging break. We have shared some wondrous times and I thank you for that. I look forward to connecting with you when I return. In the meantime... keep creating your mandalas! The process is an amazing Portal to the Soul. If you are new to the process...you can get started right now by clicking here as well as other links below. Wishing you fulfillment and joy on your journey.

~ ~ ~

June 30, 2008

"Gyrating with joy...I take flight"

I enter the door...
the door of my heart....
the door of my soul....
The place where I "be still and know"....
I feel the thrill down deep in my bones....
I declare: "Yes, I am willing to cross a new threshold...
to choose a new door....
where my dreams take flight.
Where...I am the co-pilot of my course...
In partnership with the divine Pilot.
I enter my heart's door...
ready,
courageous,
eager,
willing,
and with persistence...
and heartfelt gratitude.
Gyrating with joy...I take flight!"
.
P.S. I realize I have the last two colors out of the conventional order...but I figure, Spirit knows what she's doing...so I just keep aware of that. I see it as my third eye is summoning more of my attention...so this is all very interesting; especially when I consider this post , and this one.
Things continue to evolve.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fly...FLY...FLY!!
I am paying forward the Arte y Pico award Cheryl...For your inspiration, your creativity and your voice!
Please stop by http://www.pjmosca.blogspot.com
and pick up your award.
Artfully Yours

Doe Grozs Art said...

I love doors, opening to new adventures, new possibilities :-)
P.S. re: color, I call it artistic liscense.
Doreen
Have a safe flight...............

DMG said...

Today my spirit soars! I am so glad Pattie steered me over to your blog where new adventures await....

Royce Addington said...

You, CHERYL, are the Keeper of the Mandala Doorway; inviting all to enter. A place of heart. A place of Soul. A place for unabashed exploration of Self where Dreams take flight! Your Enthusiasm and Joy gyrate and vibrate; rippling out into the Universe offering us a glimpse of your Magnificent Spirit!! Thank you.