Hello, and thank you for visiting! I am currently on an extended blogging break. We have shared some wondrous times and I thank you for that. I look forward to connecting with you when I return. In the meantime... keep creating your mandalas! The process is an amazing Portal to the Soul. If you are new to the process...you can get started right now by clicking here as well as other links below. Wishing you fulfillment and joy on your journey.

~ ~ ~

January 17, 2010

"Entering the Vision"

Entering the Vision...
of my Heart's Heart...
transporting myself there
through the Rainbow-Eye...
of my Imagination...
experiencing....
feeling...
delighting...
anticipating...
trusting.
. . .
Entering the Vision...
of my Soul's Heart...
dreaming...while awake.
Feeling the support of the Ancestors,
and the Creative Force,
I let myself go deeper...
trusting
...and knowing
that all I need to do is to:
be willing...
show up...
do the work...
trust & stay rooted in
what my Heart knows...
and where it's leading me.
. . .
Entering the Vision...
I persevere..
I am rooted in Courage
I trust...and
I Heed Spirit's promptings...
when I feel like it...
and even when I don't...
Realizing it's Spirit's loving way
of bringing me along...
lifting me "up to"...
where I belong.

18 comments:

Unknown said...

nice mandala

organicsyes said...

"showing up" this is where I am placing my focus lately.

Love your mandalas!

ELLIE said...

love your mandalas - I have made a couple using my doodle zentangle kind of method - love the colors!!
thanks for stopping by my blog - I so appreciate it!!
take care

Leah said...

beautiful work, cheryl!

Laura said...

"I am rooted in Courage"..."lifting me 'up to'...where I belong.

These phrases in particular speak to me this morning Cheryl. Thank you. I will hold these words close to my heart today.

gentle steps,
Laura

Sandra Mosley said...

Beautiful mandala... Beautiful words.
Thank you!

Connie said...

Beautiful work, Cheryl! I love all those vibrant colors. Very inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Love your Mandalas.

Gabi Greve said...

lovely, and lovely colors ...
Thanks !!

Gabi from Japan

Janet Karam said...

Love you vibrant mandalas- very inspiring. Thank you.

Kathie said...

Love your Mandalas Cheryl :-)

Kathleen

Antonia said...

hi i m Antonia, from the netherlands. verry nice mandala s , i make mandala s to en cards.
greetings from Antonia.

Mandala Michelle said...

Hi Cheryl! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Looks like you have been very, very busy. Your mandalas are as beautiful as ever!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous mandala! I love the combination of the image and your words. Very inspiring!

The Gratitude Guru said...

"that all I need to do is to:
be willing...
show up...
do the work...
trust & stay rooted in
what my Heart knows...
and where it's leading me."

Very well said! Quite Devine!

Will you be posting again soon, Cheryl? Please!

Be Well.
Paul.
www.AllAboutGratitude.com

Biedrzyn said...

good vibes, greet

Tammie Lee said...

your art
your words
touch me
with loveliness

yasmina said...

Your mandalas are super! especially this one.
Don't you think mandalas are a totally super way of releasing energy?!