Hello, and thank you for visiting! I am currently on an extended blogging break. We have shared some wondrous times and I thank you for that. I look forward to connecting with you when I return. In the meantime... keep creating your mandalas! The process is an amazing Portal to the Soul. If you are new to the process...you can get started right now by clicking here as well as other links below. Wishing you fulfillment and joy on your journey.

~ ~ ~

June 6, 2008

"I am enough"

This poem made it way to me as I opened myself to the message of this mandala. I have a feeling there will be more to come:

"I am unique
I stand tall
I flower
Alone on a hill
Balanced in eternity
Rooted through and through
I am enough"

There is an elaborate root system far beneath, and beyond my flesh and bones. It holds me up when I feel like I'm stranded on a hill, or a mountain...of life's challenges and requirements. Then, this Root System acts on my behalf...oftentimes even before I have asked. Yes, that's Grace, for which I am very thankful. I then realize that as I stand on that mountain wondering what to do, and where to start...this Root System reminds me that I am not alone, and that It's always here doing what it does naturally: feeding, nurturing, supporting, assuring and showing me the way. Now I see...I don't just have this root system, it has me! And, I discovered something else....I'm not alone on a hill or mountain...I am bathing in an Oasis of Spirit!

"Yes...
I am enough
I am more than enough
...And I flower"

6 comments:

Doe Grozs Art said...

Cheryl, I love what you have written here. Our roots grow deep and intertwine with other's roots, strengtening each other. No, we are not alone. We are all brothers and sisters.
Glad you started this blog!

Cheryl Finley said...

Hi Doreen,
Thank you for pointing out that my roots are your roots..the roots of our fellow-travelers--all strenthening each other.

Glad you stopped by :)

Leah said...

beautiful mandala, cheryl!!! i love how it seems delicate and strong at the same time.

PJ said...

ah...oasis of spirit..love that. what a wonderful deep meaning writing with picture.

NicciN said...

I love this, and the words that go with it are amazing. Thanks for the inspiration.

NicciN said...

I love the welcome to the group. It is so inspiring. Time to go get my supplies and paper and see what happens.