Hello, and thank you for visiting! I am currently on an extended blogging break. We have shared some wondrous times and I thank you for that. I look forward to connecting with you when I return. In the meantime... keep creating your mandalas! The process is an amazing Portal to the Soul. If you are new to the process...you can get started right now by clicking here as well as other links below. Wishing you fulfillment and joy on your journey.

~ ~ ~

June 30, 2008

"Becoming..."

I am entering uncharted territory....entering they mystery...
although...the intentions I've set forth are bearing fruit....
so...some of the mystery is becoming...
de-mystified....
manifested...
a new enthusiasm,
....courage and
confidence has emerged....
gifts of the Spriit!
With these gifts...I am closer
to my Land of Oz
than I ever have been.
The irony is...Dorothy...
you are already home!
Home in my skin...
Home in my soul...
Home in my breath...
Home in being deeply ripened
to further bring all the facets...
and jewels of my life's work....
...my soul's mission....
into form...
to help awaken joy....
and heal the world...
...so we can all dip into our
Oasis of Self....
and self...
and embrace, and love it all!
Ah...this "Life U"....
is enticing us....
challenging us into Be-ing
the fullness of
what we are
already..."becoming."
.
I'm dipping my toe into the Oasis of coloring mandalas, something new for me. Oh my...there is no end to this glorious, sacred unfolding mystery. This mandala is from Susanne Fincher's workbook: Color Mandalas For Insight Healing and Self-Expression. Oh my!...a rebirthing is taking place....an Awakening...is in the works! And...at every turn Life winks at me...flirts with me...confirming this! Ahh...Life is Grand!

2 comments:

Doe Grozs Art said...

This one really touches me. Funny, I just looked through this on Sunday.... anyway, it is the mention of home... being.
Sometimes I get so caught up in the ideas and thoughts of what I should be doing, what path... and twice in Peru, the messages for me was.. JUST BE.. I AM on my path.
I love how you colored this...the foot is speaking to me...how we walk upon this earth.
Doreen

Maous said...

How beautiful ! I love your mandala.
I just bought the Workbook and start the big round.
'I'm happy to discover your expression of this stage.
Best regards
Maous