Hello, and thank you for visiting! I am currently on an extended blogging break. We have shared some wondrous times and I thank you for that. I look forward to connecting with you when I return. In the meantime... keep creating your mandalas! The process is an amazing Portal to the Soul. If you are new to the process...you can get started right now by clicking here as well as other links below. Wishing you fulfillment and joy on your journey.

~ ~ ~

June 30, 2008

"Joy of Expressing"

This is my joy...
of expressing
life...
creativity...
love...
joy....
and sharing
This is my heart...
expanding...
leaping...
dancing....
and singing!
This ...
is my joy!
Thank you
for sharing yours
with me!

2 comments:

Doe Grozs Art said...

this immediately brought a smile to my face :-)
It's a wonderful place to be, sharing in a community with love and spirit. Thanks so much for this group.
Doreen

NicciN said...

This is full of so much joy. I love it. Thanks!