Hello, and thank you for visiting! I am currently on an extended blogging break. We have shared some wondrous times and I thank you for that. I look forward to connecting with you when I return. In the meantime... keep creating your mandalas! The process is an amazing Portal to the Soul. If you are new to the process...you can get started right now by clicking here as well as other links below. Wishing you fulfillment and joy on your journey.

~ ~ ~

June 30, 2008

"Ancient Portal"

Ancient portal....
This feels a bit mysterious....
and ancient to me...
I sense that wisdom...
and and ideas will speak
to me from that deep blue
Ancient Portal...
.
Of the third-eye chakra, S. Fincher* writes: "This chakra is the center for creative visualization and through this chakra you receie information from your higher self. The challenge of this chakra is to accept your ability to see beyond what is on the surface...and questions, and continue to seek the truth. When dark blue appears in your mandalas, consider whether your intuitive abilities are being expanded."
.
That's what I love about this Mandala Medicine - We simply create spontaneously inside the circle we deem "sacred", and Spirit reveals what we need to know and see. All I...we... have to do is continue to seek...to have a passion for the mystery.......and allow it to unfold.
I love it!
.
*In the book Coloring Mandalas (Book One) page 19

No comments: