Hello, and thank you for visiting! I am currently on an extended blogging break. We have shared some wondrous times and I thank you for that. I look forward to connecting with you when I return. In the meantime... keep creating your mandalas! The process is an amazing Portal to the Soul. If you are new to the process...you can get started right now by clicking here as well as other links below. Wishing you fulfillment and joy on your journey.

~ ~ ~

July 14, 2009

"Heart of Hearts"

I am your heart
of hearts...
radiating in your Center.
Ever-expanding
with each breath of love...
each thought of compassion,
forgiveness...
patience...
persistence.
I am your heart of hearts...
singing your soul song...
longing to hear your voice
echo in my heart...of hearts.
Longing to feel
the glow of the sparkle
in your eyes...
inspired by
the gifts and promise
that I bestow.
I am your heart of hearts...
the storehouse of your loves
both near and far...
from yesterday...
today...and tomorrow.
I am in
the laughter
of a child...
...the sunshine
of the day...
...the breeze
on your skin...and...
the abounding beauty
that surrounds All That Is.
I am
what your "I love yous"
are made of.

9 comments:

Jim said...

wonderful - as are is all your work - best wishes, jim

Debra said...

Cheryl,

Once again, your words and your artwork touch my soul. You are truly one-of-a-kind, dear heart. Your incredible spirit really shines through, as you express yourself through your beautiful mandalas.

I hope that you are having a nice summer and that you are getting to spend some time with your precious daughter.

Your thoughtful comments always touch my heart and I so appreciate all of your kindness.

Be well, dear heart!

Love and hugs,
Debbie

La Bajaudière said...

Again such a marvellous mandala with inspiration, giving pure love and good feeling to us! Thanks a lot!
With love,
Lydia

Beverley Baird said...

Love your artwork and the powerful poem.
Thanks for sharing.

shayndel said...

Beautiful!
Thank you for sharing from your heart.

Doe Grozs Art said...

I just looove this mandala and the words that express it. Touches my heart. thank you

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

Wonderful and powerful words and image to focus on, Cheryl. I've already thanked you for the Attitude of Gratitude Award, but I'm now passing it on and I've included you in my select little group of recipients. Here it is: http://postcardsfromwildwood.wordpress.com/2009/07/17/in-gratitude/
Again, thank you so much. With love, Janice.

Mjfontaine said...

Just Beautiful ,

Mandala said...

Your poems sre so beautiful! Thank you Cheryl!

Lots of love from another mandala artist :)

Namaste