Hello, and thank you for visiting! I am currently on an extended blogging break. We have shared some wondrous times and I thank you for that. I look forward to connecting with you when I return. In the meantime... keep creating your mandalas! The process is an amazing Portal to the Soul. If you are new to the process...you can get started right now by clicking here as well as other links below. Wishing you fulfillment and joy on your journey.

~ ~ ~

July 10, 2008

"Entangled"

This 'entangled' energy showed up again; and..that's how I was feeling. Too many thoughts at once going on in my head..even new thoughts creeping in from outside the circle, yikes...make it stop! And...stop it did.
After making this mandala I had a great sense of release...and I was inspired to begin making mandalas from the center, outward..which I've never been moved to do that before. Yes! An inner-shift has occured! This new approach to making mandalas is a metaphor and a map for what I want to ...and must... create in my life...more order and harmony. Interesting...that was the very first mandala of the week 'Harmony & Flow'.
I continue to marvel and appreciate this intuitive creativity that informs me of...me. The mandalas that followed this one were made from the inside, out... from center, to perimeter. Hmm...that's a good way to create the order and harmony I need; from the inside, out...starting at and living from.... the Center.

No comments: