Hello, and thank you for visiting! I am currently on an extended blogging break. We have shared some wondrous times and I thank you for that. I look forward to connecting with you when I return. In the meantime... keep creating your mandalas! The process is an amazing Portal to the Soul. If you are new to the process...you can get started right now by clicking here as well as other links below. Wishing you fulfillment and joy on your journey.

~ ~ ~

May 27, 2009

"Revealing"

What lies beneath...?
growing...
winding...
reaching.
Breaking though the surface.
Naturally unfolding.
Blooming...
rejoicing...
expressing.
Revealing...
its own nature.

4 comments:

La Bajaudière said...

I hope peace will be for ever in your heart!

Teresa aka Tess said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors and the words.

Fannie said...

beautiful!

Brenda said...

Thank you for sharing this mandala.
"Revealing" speaks to me in many ways. I love that no matter what is taking place within there is always growth and blossoming to the soul.