Hello, and thank you for visiting! I am currently on an extended blogging break. We have shared some wondrous times and I thank you for that. I look forward to connecting with you when I return. In the meantime... keep creating your mandalas! The process is an amazing Portal to the Soul. If you are new to the process...you can get started right now by clicking here as well as other links below. Wishing you fulfillment and joy on your journey.

~ ~ ~

May 5, 2009

"Captured by Infinity"

Today is a day of
stepping out on
the Winding Purple Path...
Today...I say yes to life!
Ahhh...
embraced by the natural unfolding of...
blooms at my right....
blooms at my left...
blooms beneath me...
blooms above me...
Blooming Love surronds me!
...and lives in the heart
and soul of me....
witnessed
by the Garnet sun...
and captured...
by Infinity.

9 comments:

Doe Grozs Art said...

and to see this beauty fills the heart and makes me ready to begin my day.
thank you for being such an inspiration!
It's like one big blooming eye :-)
Here's to always seeing the beauty around us...
cheers!
Doreen

Teresa aka Tess said...

We adnire the blooms and the blooms are admiring us. Beautiful!!!!!

Leigh said...

Beautiful work. thanks for visiting my blog.

Hybrid J said...

Love your mandala as always and to make your day a little bit special, you just got the Noblesse award! Yeah! Come to my place to claim it!

sema said...

beautiful mandala!

Debra said...

Cheryl,

I am was so very HAPPY to hear from you! Your words of kindness are like a hug from a dear, sweet friend.

"I say yes to life!" Me too! How beautifully you put it. I have missed your lovely words and mandalas! Thank you so much for popping in. I do hope that life is going well for you and your beautiful daughter. Please let me know what you have been up to when you get a moment.

Love and big hugs,
Debbie

Debra said...

How funny that my typo, "I am was so very HAPPY to hear from you!" came out the way that it did. I am and was very happy to hear from you.

Hugs again,
Deb

Lisa said...

Really beautiful Cheryl. I met a wonderful woman and fellow mandala lover this past weekend. I directed her to your blog! :)

Fannie said...

hi, cheryl! great mandala.