Hello, and thank you for visiting! I am currently on an extended blogging break. We have shared some wondrous times and I thank you for that. I look forward to connecting with you when I return. In the meantime... keep creating your mandalas! The process is an amazing Portal to the Soul. If you are new to the process...you can get started right now by clicking here as well as other links below. Wishing you fulfillment and joy on your journey.

~ ~ ~

September 16, 2008

"New Vistas"

New vistas beckon...
This mandala is a departure for me.
What are all those squares doing in my mandala? Afterall... I'm a swirl girl.
Not on this day though. Those squares must've shown up for a reason.
Well, I did make this mandala on Septemeber 11th.
I think it's my soul's way of acknowledging
that on that day our world was forever changed, dramatically...
and therefore so was I...and so were we all.
I now know this mandala is honoring and acknowledging
that there's been a huge change...
and inspite of it we must see new, improved vistas...for peace and love.
~ ~ ~
I am in awe...yet again of this Mandala Medicine ..it knows just what it's doing. It reveals new journeys and impressions, that make up the Mosaic of the Soul. Thank you, Mandala Medicine for being a soothing, homeopathic balm.
~ ~ ~
"In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary."
~Aaron Rose

9 comments:

Doe Grozs Art said...

oh yes.. there are many possibilites in life for us. sometimes it is confusing, but many times is has a feeling of abundance. so much out there to savor and enjoy.
do we really have to choose?
can't we have it all :-)

Cheryl Finley said...

Yes...so much to take in and enjoy..and create! No, we don't have to choose...we can refuse to choose and do as much as we can (like we're doing now :) - reminds me of dear Barbara Sher in her book "Refuse to Choose".

Gabi Greve said...

squares in a circle ...
a mixture just ready
to explode


:o)

GABI

NicciN said...

This one makes me feel cheerful and full of hope.

Teri said...

Cheryl, this is so different for you. It grabbed my attention immediately with it's interesting lines and beauty.

Anonymous said...

It has such a positive energy to it...This mandala may be different from your others...but it speaks volumes! Thanks for sharing ALL of who you are Cheryl...

Leah said...

very cool mandala! i'm more of a swirl girl too, but the squares and angles to pop up sometimes too. it's funny, i read your words as angels instead of angles at first! :-)

Deb G said...

I really like this one. It's says a lot to have squares inside of circles. Like the colors too....

Constance said...

Love the squares!
So orderly for my Virgo brain--
Thank you these ideas I plan to look into...