Hello, and thank you for visiting! I am currently on an extended blogging break. We have shared some wondrous times and I thank you for that. I look forward to connecting with you when I return. In the meantime... keep creating your mandalas! The process is an amazing Portal to the Soul. If you are new to the process...you can get started right now by clicking here as well as other links below. Wishing you fulfillment and joy on your journey.

~ ~ ~

September 1, 2008

Celtic Circle


It's all about perspective.
It amazes me how this mandala moves...and is an optical illusion.
Sometimes I see the Celtic Cross
and sometimes I see the pinwheel moving and drawing me in.
There's also the rope-like circle of pink, purple and blue
that plays hide and seek with me.
Other images continue to reveal themselves
each time I view this mandala.
This could also be called "The One and the Many"
which we work with in SoulCollage.
That's the idea that we all are "the many"...varied expressions
of "the One" creative source.
It reminds us of our indivisability from the One.
.
Another spontaneous image...shines through.
Thank you mandala journey.

1 comment:

marianne said...

I really love this one!
You have your own style. Lots of eye candy!
Greetings Marianne