Hello, and thank you for visiting! I am currently on an extended blogging break. We have shared some wondrous times and I thank you for that. I look forward to connecting with you when I return. In the meantime... keep creating your mandalas! The process is an amazing Portal to the Soul. If you are new to the process...you can get started right now by clicking here as well as other links below. Wishing you fulfillment and joy on your journey.

~ ~ ~

September 16, 2008

Namaste / Honoring

As I look gaze upon this mandala, I see "honoring" - Namaste - the divine within me, salutes the divine within you.
The left side with the darker blue, and the right side with the lighter blue that surrounds the green. Working spontaneously and intuitively I didn't know what this mandala would look like when I finished it. A few days later that I noticed the two blues... placed like bookends on each side...supporting what's in between; what's at the center. I made this mandala on 9/11... a way of honoring where I was in my heart center; an honoring for all whose lives were changed that day. Namaste.

2 comments:

Laura said...

cheryl,
I see faces looking back at me/you/us...almost like african masks...do you see them?

Mjfontaine said...

the earth how beautiful you have inspired me to create Mandalas again thank you.