Hello, and thank you for visiting! I am currently on an extended blogging break. We have shared some wondrous times and I thank you for that. I look forward to connecting with you when I return. In the meantime... keep creating your mandalas! The process is an amazing Portal to the Soul. If you are new to the process...you can get started right now by clicking here as well as other links below. Wishing you fulfillment and joy on your journey.

~ ~ ~

February 8, 2009

"Vivid Vivacious Visions"


Today
I have vivid, vivacious visions...
DANCING
in my mind's eye...
DANCING in my
DNA!
I am all smiles...
and in giddy anticipation.
Oh.. yes,
I am up to something!
(te-he-he)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vivacious colors too! Will you let us know what you are up to? :) THe crown shape at the top of the Mandala, means it is good! It deserved to be "crown"!

simonne

Fannie said...

Great colors and movement in this piece . . . like dancing. Love your title, too. Hmmmm . . . what are you up to? ;-D

Lin Neiswender said...

Wonderful, colorful vision eye see! Like the poetry too, Cheryl! Have fun dancing today.

Vicki Holdwick said...

This is stunning! I love it!

Love the alliteration, too!!

G.Dowell said...

Love the colors and the movement of this piece.

Leah said...

teehee! Love the energy you're exuding here!