Hello, and thank you for visiting! I am currently on an extended blogging break. We have shared some wondrous times and I thank you for that. I look forward to connecting with you when I return. In the meantime... keep creating your mandalas! The process is an amazing Portal to the Soul. If you are new to the process...you can get started right now by clicking here as well as other links below. Wishing you fulfillment and joy on your journey.

~ ~ ~

November 15, 2010

Gratitude, SoulCollage®

Hello Beautiful Spirits...  
I miss being here on the Oasis...and connecting with all of you.  My camera is on the fritz!  The lens won't open...rats!  And so.. no photos. The color on the scanner is no where near realistic, and I just can't bring myself to post a mandala where the colors aren't true  And so, I rest and breathe while  in the Gap. I will either do a few mandala "encores", with new Reflections and Insights...(which might be good to do anyway, as our awareness is ever-evolving) -

...Speaking of "ever-evolving" check out my interview with Seena Frost, creator of SoulCollage - as we discuss her new book SoulCollage Evolving! - You're sure to be inspired!

Also, my dear friend, Laura Hegfield has devoted the entired month of November to Gratitude on her blog, Shine the Divine, with guest authors every day!  I am honored to be a part of this project, and my article:  Gratitude: Gifts of the Present, is here.  To read each day's new post, and archives, click here, Shine the Divine.  Thank you Laura, for you ever-giving, generous, inspiring spirit; and the worldwide community of kindred spirits that you've created    ~ With love and gratitude for you all... Cheryl

1 comment:

Anita said...

As always, looking forward to seeing what you come up with next. We'll be here!