Hello, and thank you for visiting! I am currently on an extended blogging break. We have shared some wondrous times and I thank you for that. I look forward to connecting with you when I return. In the meantime... keep creating your mandalas! The process is an amazing Portal to the Soul. If you are new to the process...you can get started right now by clicking here as well as other links below. Wishing you fulfillment and joy on your journey.

~ ~ ~

September 7, 2008

Tasty Tropical Breezes

"The really nice breezes blow through my body,
and into my soul. " ~Astrid Alauda
.
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm,but to add color to my sunset sky." ~Rabindranath Tagore
.
"Only those in tune with nature seem to pick up on the energy in wind. All sorts of things get swept off in the breeze - ghosts, pieces of soul, voices unsung, thoughts repressed, love uncherished, and a thousands galore of spiritual ether. Wind is an emotional rush because emotions are rushing by." ~Drew Sirtors

4 comments:

Doe Grozs Art said...

Rich and bold. I love the colors and the feel to this.. wonderful quotes to go along with it.
These are not gentle breezes but "awakening" ones!
love it :-)
Doreen

Anonymous said...

The colors are fabulous!!!!!! Wonderful mandala...

Anonymous said...

Always a pleasure....Please stop by and pick up an award I have passed on to you!!!

marianne said...

Gorgeous mandala!
really tropical
Greetings >M<