Hello, and thank you for visiting! I am currently on an extended blogging break. We have shared some wondrous times and I thank you for that. I look forward to connecting with you when I return. In the meantime... keep creating your mandalas! The process is an amazing Portal to the Soul. If you are new to the process...you can get started right now by clicking here as well as other links below. Wishing you fulfillment and joy on your journey.

~ ~ ~

September 16, 2008

Mystery



This mandala is a bit of a mystery. I just noticed though, that the curvaceous triangle that evolved as I worked on it is very similar to this mandala that I made a few months ago. I'm looking forward to discovering...and decoding the symbols and shapes that continue to show up - as well as the colors. Right now, I'm just embracing, and contemplating the mystery.

4 comments:

Doe Grozs Art said...

The mystery mandala gives me the impression of a nut (walnut or a round hard nut) that has this opening into this mysterious landscape.. middle one feels most joyous.. opening.
You've given me some thought as to look over our Mandala "histories" to see the evolution of them and find the most predominate symbols.
I definitely feel there are messages here for us. for instance the "eye" that reappears.
What needs to be seen?
Your mandalas are so thought provoking. So much to discover and open up to.
This group has been one of the most stimulating experiences in my growth both artistically and spiritually.
thank you.
Namaste'
Doreen

Cheryl Finley said...

Oh Doreen, very interesting! And yes, that eye that keeps showing up. It's been said that the body is one optic nerve, and that when our eye is single - our body is full of light. Maybe that eye is our soul's way of informing us that we are letting the light shine more and more - we're beaming it.

I'm so glad your'e a part of the Oasis. I thank you for being there. It wouldn't be the same without you.
love, Cheryl

Lisa said...

Wow, your work is beautiful.

Lisa said...

Wow, I can't believe I came back to this posting, there I am down at the bottom there. I agree with Doreen about the "nut" aspect mut what I also think is interesting, and you see it, too, is that this piece works compositionally any way you turn it. It's a great piece, one of my faves of yours.