Hello, and thank you for visiting! I am currently on an extended blogging break. We have shared some wondrous times and I thank you for that. I look forward to connecting with you when I return. In the meantime... keep creating your mandalas! The process is an amazing Portal to the Soul. If you are new to the process...you can get started right now by clicking here as well as other links below. Wishing you fulfillment and joy on your journey.

~ ~ ~

September 1, 2008

Colorful Horizons

This mandala adorns a blank page in a brand new turquoise journal,
which hold notes, ideas and plans of action
for a new project I am birthing.
It reminds me that life's horizons are...
colorful...
vibrant...
and expanding
...blooming as I like to say.
It reminds me that not only is my project counting on me to birth it...
it reminds me that everything expands
or contracts as is needed for it to be so...
this includes my well being.
Thank you.

No comments: