Hello, and thank you for visiting! I am currently on an extended blogging break. We have shared some wondrous times and I thank you for that. I look forward to connecting with you when I return. In the meantime... keep creating your mandalas! The process is an amazing Portal to the Soul. If you are new to the process...you can get started right now by clicking here as well as other links below. Wishing you fulfillment and joy on your journey.

~ ~ ~

December 12, 2008

"Whispering Petals"


Petals of surrender...
and Grace...
and joy...
they breeze through my soul...
whispering...
"Believe...
Trust....
Let go...
Smile..
Peace..."
Yes... a symphony for my soul
from Whispering Petals
in the breeze
of my heart.
I am grateful.

Insights and shifts continue to come to me from this marvelous "Mandala Medicine". This mandala is an encore post, yet the message is more like "whispers from the ages". My original writing of this mandala was of the Creativity Club Sandwich that it inspired...reflections and inspiration for sandwiching creativity into our day...as well as gratitude for that awareness and the blessed creative community, both online and offline. Mandala Medicine contnues to teach me in beautiful, loving, and creative ways. Ahh.... I do love this journey!

5 comments:

Stacy Wills said...

i love your "way with words."

shayndel said...

Cheers--to the journey!
And to a happy and joyous holiday season, listening for the whispers to guide us to the next...

marianne said...

Wonderful this mandala!
Could be a could practise also for the new year.....
Hope all your dreams come true this year!

Teri said...

Hi Cheryl, I see your mandalas have changed again. You are really in a growth pattern. I love the petals floating around in here. You are always such an inspiration. I have been so uninspired to do any mandalas, I think my muse is on vacation.

I see your new art when you post but don't always leave a comment.

I wish the very best for you in 2009 and I know you will be very creative.

Hugs

Elizabeth Golden said...

Your whispers are delightful - I love the poetry you put with your images, hoping the year is working for you.