Hello, and thank you for visiting! I am currently on an extended blogging break. We have shared some wondrous times and I thank you for that. I look forward to connecting with you when I return. In the meantime... keep creating your mandalas! The process is an amazing Portal to the Soul. If you are new to the process...you can get started right now by clicking here as well as other links below. Wishing you fulfillment and joy on your journey.

~ ~ ~

November 3, 2008

"Peace Within"

Peace
...all around...
and within.
I imagine
this is what "peace cells"
would look like
under a microscope,
wall -to-wall...
shoulder-to-shoulder
...a world of peace
in each cell..
in each of "our" cells
just imagine it...
feel it.
Allow more peace
to be born
within your very cells.
"Mind/Body/Spirt" focus -"Mandalas for Peace Project"

8 comments:

Stacy Wills said...

hey cheryl,
this is really fabulous! love the poem!

Kate Jobe said...

It reminds me of trees and cross sections of tree trunks...trees stadning stong, reaching out and upward and merging their branches...in peace

Anonymous said...

Peace Cells! (smile) Wonderful concept.

Apple said...

I feel ridiculous asking this but, What exactly is a mandala ? I love yours by the way.

Apple said...

Thank you so much for answering my question. It looks like I would maybe get some insight from inside myself while making one. I think I will try it.

Apple said...

I made my first mandala the other day. I really liked doing it. If you want to check it out, the pic is on my blog:

http://artandsoul2.blogspot.com/

rivergardenstudio said...

Beautiful poem and art. Thank you for sharing... Roxanne

Anonymous said...

The big circle also feels like the earth, and the peace cells are expanding, taking over. Yeah!